Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Font on Folder Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

annacady

MIS
Oct 22, 2001
US
I have a user who would like to change the font on folder names. She extensively organizes her Cabinet with "parent" folders with "children" folders under them. She would like the font on the parent folders to be bold or a different color or something to set it off so that when she has them all open she can easily see the parent folders. (I know, they indent, but that is not enough differentiation for her.)

I did a search of Novell and did not find a solution. I have tried typical Windows keystrokes such as Ctrl B for Bold; that did not work. I also downloaded a trial program for changing folders to different icons, but cannot get it to work on GW folders, only Windows folders.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

I have never found a setting for this. I used to have my parent folders in Capital Letters and my sub folders in Title Case. It was easy to see the difference.

Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back