Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change F86 Restriction Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

robnkauai

Technical User
Oct 11, 2006
US
Can someone tell me how I change the password that I enter when dialing F68+password. The staff figured out the password and now it needs to be changed. I'm stuck!

Anyone

fo into Feature **266344 >> Passwords >>COS Passwords >> COS PSWD #:__ >> Pswe __:_________.

make sure that you find the password that people have been using and that is the one to change. if needs must change every password to get the job done.

----------------------------
Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
JerryReeve
Communication Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

thanks jerry. is there a way I can determine how many passwords were originally setup? This was done a few years ago and I wasn't around then.... just don't want to mess anything up...

again, thanks for your help.

most of the time they would be set up in sequence 01, 02, 03 etc. and when you see a few unused locations you can figure that you reached the end of the line. (of course if you want a guarantee check every one of them)

Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
JerryReeve
Communication Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back