Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change default screen brightness 9608 R11

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecotek1

Vendor
Nov 13, 2007
US
I'm assuming i need to edit a .txt file but i can't seem to figure out which one it is. I scanned the embedded file manager and didn't see a 46xx file to edit. figured it might be easier to go in thru the web manager but that wont load no matter how i try.

any ideas.

i would think this is in the A menu, the Avaya menu on the handset.
You should downlodad the user guide and check in there. I bet it's in there, mate.

Setting this in the 46xx settings would be a little silly. The .txt file does have the capbility to modify the backlight timer. I used to set it for 1 minute.
Go green with Avaya! Unless you're in Colorado or another legal state, then you can go green with any phone system.

remembering Intrigrant 2019

Avaya phones do not have a web interface :)
I would love one though - HELLO AVAYA please read this

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

these are vpn phones and they reboot more frequently and revert to what ever the default brightness is. I was trying to launch the IPO webmanager and of course the darn thing has the java error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back