Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change db connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

daili

Technical User
Jan 24, 2003
US
Hello Netters,

I'm using Informatica 6.1 on Windows 2000 platform. The question is that we have a large list of map/sessions, i.e. workflows delivered by PeopleSoft, now the default db connections for $source and $target were pointed to XXX_MSS, i.e Microsoft SQL as both source and target. Now I want to change both to XXX_DB2. I can drag each workflow session to the workflow designer and then double click it to change the connections in "properties", "source" and "targets" tabs. It's quite tedious. Is there any easy way to change all the workflow connections at once instead of going through one by one?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Daili

Ok, I found a solution for my question.

Here is:

Colse all the folders and select the Connections menu, and then select the Replace function. Then one can change alias for source and target as needed.

Thanks!

Daili

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back