Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change copy count windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G Shen

Programmer
Aug 21, 2019
US
In the past I have changed the copy count on a report by opening the report and changing the dmcopies for that report. I was using VISTA. Upgrading all PC's to Windows 10. It is not working. I stepped through the code and see it is actually updating the report copy count but when I issue the docmd print, it is ignoring the copy count and always printing just one copy. Running same version of ACCESS. I think it is 2007.

Checked: MS Access 2007 is supported by Windows 10.
However, it sounds like you have jumped from Vista straight to Windows 10 (a lot of major versions since). Is that correct?

Not sure how much VBA code is involved, but have you re-compiled that application code?
If not - try it: Open the DB -> press ALT + F11 -> Menu -> Debug -> Compile xxxxxx

Re-run your problem report.

ATB,

Darrylle

hey there,
Not sure exactly what you mean. This is run from a button on a form. In the VBA, it executes the printout with a docmd.openreport.... THere is no recompiling anything. The code seems to work, it just doesn't print the copy count being changed. I got around it by opening the report in print preview and then using the docmd.printout with the number of copies and then closing the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back