Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change CCSA Programming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorpheusWin2K

IS-IT--Management
Dec 16, 2002
How do I change the CCSA-CSI to CCSA-CSA.

Everytime this phone tries to make an external call, it goes to the operator. This is the only thing that I see different from the other phones that can make this call.

Phones able to make the call look like this:

NCOS 6
CLS ccsa-csa

Phone that can not make call looks like this:

NCOS 6
CLS ccsa-csi

Thank You

You need to use the COS button to change the CSA to CSI. Normally the attn console does this. But there could be a digital set with a cos button. Is this a hotel? If so, the guest needs to be checked out and back in.

We used to do it that way, however, about 2 years ago a programmer wrote an app for us that allows us to change it by NCOS only from 0 (internal calls only) to 6 for (External calls).

We don't use the button anymore. Is there a way that I can change it in the programming? I keep getting error codes everytime I try and make a change.

Thanks

not sure on that one, have you tried ccsd

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

CCSD should totally stop the contol class of service and your set should then be using just the ncos and tgar properties.

You say you don't use the "key" anymore. Then, change all sets to CCSD and reset your TGAR and NCOS so everyone can dial out.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

We don't want everyone to dial out. We have restrictions. We do it differently now through an application where all we do is change the NCOS from 0 to 6. The ccsa-csa is still on all the phones.

I just need to know how to change the ccsa-csi to read ccsa-csa.

Thanks

How about a GAC terminal?

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

Am I missing something? Is there no way to do a "CHG" command on a 500 phone and change the ccsa-csi to read ccsa-csa?

That's all I want.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back