Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFX setup in CF5 (CFX_CHECK_EMAIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paoloc

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2002
US
I hope the cavalry can save me here....

System info: Win2003 server w/IIS

Trying to get CFS to run on this installation of CF5 but keep getting error TagCFX::execute

CFX tag is registered as
Tag Name: CFX_CHECK_EMAIL
Class Name: D:\CFusion\cfx\CFX_CHECK_EMAIL.DLL

JVM settings as follows:
Java Virtual Machine Path: D:\CFusion\Java\jvm.dll
Class Path: D:\CFusion\Java\classes
CFX Jar Path: D:\CFusion\Java\classes

What am I missing here?
I also tried using jvm.dll in ~/jre/bin/hotspot
And
Java\jre1.5.0_07\bin\client\jvm.dll but am unsure as far as how to setup class path and CFX Jar path for 1.5.07

I have seen other setups
Where JVM is j2re1.4.0\bin\client\jvm.dll and class path and CFX jar path as C:\CFusion\Java\classes work just fine.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Paolo Cesana
Principal Software Engineer
EGL Eagle Global Logistics/MIA
1801 NW 82 AVE
Miami FL 33126
Phone: (305)594-0038 Ext 7326
FAX: (305)593-0431
Email: paolo.cesana@eaglegl.com

This email is intended only for the use of the party to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer

You should probably contact the creator of the CFX tag since unless somebody here has actually used it, they most likely won't be able to help you in a generic CF forum.

Actually this is an issue of Java setup in CF5 admin. The tag is just fine as I've used it in other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back