Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFW to Callpilot from attendant console

Status
Not open for further replies.

2KJay

Programmer
Dec 7, 2004
US
Is there a way or work around to cfw NA/Busy to Callpilot Acd for operator back up?

I wonder what this button does?

JC Walters
2K Communications Inc.
Columbia, SC

Do you have example of what you need ? because iam very not sure of what you mean. Is that a way to send calls to an ACD when there if no response or busy tone on your phone ?

David

Call comes into the main operator on her 2250 If she cant get to the call the customer wants it to roll to the AA for back up coverage. I have tried the FDN to the Callpilot Main CDN and Express messaging CDN but i get RNA.

I wonder what this button does?

JC Walters
2K Communications Inc.
Columbia, SC

i have made the answer dn a maxp 1 acd, in my switch even "0" is a acd, with maxp 1 and ncfw set to the dest. by doing that you can make the ovdn a maxp 1 mcdn going to mail, that will take it to mail, then in mail add the ORIGINAL dialed number to the voice service dn table.. if you need help with that code, let me know

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

You can try Attendant Alternative Answering. I used a few years back for this exact scenario, if I'm not mistaken. Look in the feature guide. It explains it real well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back