Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFW to ACDN stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkp20

IS-IT--Management
Mar 21, 2007
US
calls come in to ext 8000 (phanton 500). after four rings calls suppose to go to ext 8003 which is a ACDN. that 8003 acdn points to callpilot which is setup as a SDN(service directory number.) once this picks up the caller hears a menu.

heres the issue. this use to work but now it doesnt. if i change the hunt and the fdn from 8003 to my ext the call forward works fine. but if i change it back to the 8003 acdn number it says theres no voicemail box associated with the 8000 ext. if i dial 8003 from my phone the menu picks up like its suppose to. but when i dial 8000 and wait for the transfer, i never get the menu. so it seem that something is stopping phones from forwarding to acd que's. has anyone experienced this?

I would check in Call Pilot Manager that 8003 points to a menu service.
If it does then check via Application Builder that there is a valid menu chart and that all the options are correct in case someone had done a change.

Also check the Time Of Day controls if they are being used and if any of the options points to a DN that has been removed or if it has a call forward activated onto an unknown destination.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

resolved it. made my 8000 ext a service dn and pointed it to the menu. then changed the hunt and the fdn on the 8000 phone to 6555 and now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back