Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CF Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfm

Programmer
Mar 27, 2001
CL
where I can find provides with webhosting free coldfusion? but that is not cfm-resources.com

thanks

JH
Coldfusion Developer
Chile.

Yeah, I just signed up with CFM Resources too. Pretty cool. No adds (they keep it free though....think twice before removing them) They provide a Control Panel for uploading and managing your site from a browser. Also FTP access is available for free. email too. no restricted tags. (thats a big Plus)

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I spent quite a bit of time on the site before I signed up for the Free site, but I am planning on using them for paid web hosting too. I was impressed with the FAQs and what seems to be a quick turn-around time on technical support questions as well as the depth of the responses. I like that fact that you can use custom tags.

The only thing that I was concerned about was the slow page download time and the fact that their paid hosting is so cheap compared to many other ColdFusion web hosting companies.

Hella
webmaster@vision21enterprises.com

I have just begun to ntice the slowness as I read your post...I am uploading about 700 10-30kb gifs () calvin and hobbes!) and it is slow........

page download wasn't too bad for me, but I am 100% static still....

Is their payed hosting better performance??

kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back