Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

certification study guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinan

IS-IT--Management
Jul 15, 2002
US
Does anyone have any recommendations for study guides for the Teradata Certification tests?

Dieter,

Thanks again for the info! I had forgotten that I will get put onto a special email list. Once I get something about that (and I have no idea how long it will be), I will certainly post it.
Now for a bit of rumor control....I was told that NCR gives out a jacket of some sort to people when they become masters. Was that ever true?

Ryan

I don't know if you still get that jacket, i got mine at Partners 2000. It was college style, blue denim and (kind of) brown denim sleeves, not exactly my taste....

Dieter

oh, I already have the blue denim one. Not bad, for a freebie. Oh well, it was worth a try. Thanks!

But your jacket is probably missing the Masters Logo ;-)

Dieter

why yes, it IS missing the masters logo!

I guess I have something to bug our sales rep about now (at least, I can bug him about something other than football tickets :) )

Ryan

261 Masters in the world right now.
~100 are NCR employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back