Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Certificate question for IP500 w/SBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermosillo

Vendor
Jun 15, 2012
US
I have an IP500 with an SBC and setting up for remote workers. I used a separate IPO server to create the Identity Certs for the SBC and the IP Office. A couple of questions. First regarding the RootCA, I just download the PEM from the IPO server and name that IPO_RootCA.crt? Is that correct? Is there any changes that need to be made there? And that is what is installed on the SBC? The second question I have is regarding the Identity cert for the IPO. I have the instructions to upload that. Does the RootCA from the IPO server that was used, need to be uploaded to the IPO?

1. First regarding the RootCA, I just downloaded the PEM from the IPO server and name it IPO_RootCA.crt. Is that correct? Yes, That's correct.
2 Is there any changes that need to be made there? No changes on these Root certificates
3. that is what is installed on the SBC? Yes, for your A1, A2, B1,B2 Interfaces Client Profiles. This should be at Peer Certificate Authority.
4. The Identity cert for the IPO. I have the instructions to upload that. Does the RootCA from the IPO server that was used, need to be uploaded to the IPO? Yes, Root certificate needs to be uploaded to IPO and SBC if you created the Identity certificates for both from a different Avaya Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back