Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Centura Reports newby - Sizing the page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusMgr

IS-IT--Management
Aug 21, 2001
US
I am a complete newby to centura reports. We have a PO report that consistently prints everything on the second and succeeding pages. The first page has the header, which is repeated on all the pages, but the data all appears on page two and onward.

I've tried going in and removing blank lines, but I cannot get the page to shrink enough to stay yo one page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
BusMgr

Its not over clear where you want the header and data to appear on this report, but as a start, you can right click on any of the report sections to dictate the behaviour of the contents of each section.e.g. if you dont want a page break after each page header, right click on the first line of the 'Detail Block' and select the properties/behaviour/Break/Break 'None' radio button , or if you want the header to appear only once, place the contents of 'Page Header' in the 'Report Header ' section, and delete everything from the 'Page Header' section. ( u can use copy/paste ). Come back if this is not what you mean, and include a sample of how u want the report to look.

GuptaSteve:

Thanks

You sent me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back