Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Centrex Transfer from SE R10??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ficek

Technical User
Jun 7, 2006
US
Hello,
I have an IPO SE R10 with an IP500V2 Expansion System with 2 ATM16s with Centrex lines connected to them. I am trying to do a Centrex transfer from a VMPro module with an assisted transfer to a short code with a Flash Hook and Telephone Number in it.
I have used this setup before with no issues with an IP500V2 and VMPro but can not seem to get it working through the SE VMPro.
I can use a manual Flash Hook button and a short code on a digital phone on the Expansion system and it works fine but I can not seem to come up with a way to make a Short Code work on the Primary side or from the VMPro.
Any thoughts? Is it even possible?

Intrigrant,
Thanks for the reply. I did read the thread you referenced above. My issue is only when using the Server Edition VMPro. I can not get the SE Primary server to pass the Flash Hook short code to the IP500v2 expansion system where the Centrex trunks reside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back