Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

center form on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcampagna

Technical User
Apr 30, 2005
US
How can I center the form on my screen when I open it up?
It always stays to the left, and I went into Properties, and made "auto center" read yes, but it still doesnt work.

Hello,
Sometimes they will tell you to go into design view and change the width from there and place the form as you'd like it...then you must save the form...I've noticed it will do that if I want the form to open in Maximized view..

How are ya mcampagna . . . . .

AutoCenter [blue]doesn't bite[/blue] if your toggling between form design view & form view. You need to close, then open the form.

Calvin.gif
See Ya! . . . . . .

I have toggled between views, it still stays to the left. I dont know how to center it.

I have toggled between views
Have you even read both previous posts ?
Have you tried to set the AutoCenter property to yes, save and close the form before to test it ?

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back