Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cell background images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdecker

Programmer
May 15, 2001
US
Hello.
I've created a entire menu system that I use cells with a background image in them. But I just noticed lately that I can't edit the backroung image or create a new one in new cells. I checked my other webs and the same thing. The option to check the box that says background image is lightened so that that I can't even choose it anymore?
anyone know what might be wrong?

The code in FP sometimes gets whacked if you've made a lot of changes to it or if you used a template (or modified a page) that is not from FP. Take a look at your code. The tag for the cell background should look something like this:

<td background=&quot;nameofimage.gif&quot;>

Once the code is straightened out you'll be able to use the cell properties again in FP. If this doesn't help contact me with the URL of the page so I can see the code.

Bunni Dot Com
MS FrontPage Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back