Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CE10 upgrade to BOEXI - Add 'Report Object ' option missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsharma

Programmer
Jul 23, 2003
GB
Hello,

I recently upgraded from Crystal Enterprise 10 to BOEXI. After the upgrade process, noticed that I cannot add any REPORT OBJECTS. This option is missing.
Only these options are visible i.e Object Package/Program/Excel/Word/Adobe Acrobat/text/tich text/Powerpoint/Hyperlink

Any help offered would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bsharma

What kind of licenses do you have - Professional or Premium? The Professional license limits the types of objects you're able to add. It almost looks to me as if you don't have any license keys loaded and you're just logged in as Administrator (which you can do without a license key installed.)

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Also, you could try using the Publishing Wizard to see if it will allow you to publish reports from there. I like using it when I'm adding several reports because I can add them all at once. Also, if they get published to different folders, you can place them in the same folder structure on the hard drive and publish them to the correct folders with little or no manual intervention.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Thanks Hilfy ,yes it was a licence key issue. I've asked business Objects for the new licence key.

Thanks,
Bsharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back