Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CE 10 - viewer, how to disable word and excel esporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robikf

Programmer
Dec 11, 2009
CA
I am running CE 10 and when using crystal report viewer, I would like to disable exporting to word and excel and leave only PDF. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Is this for a specific report or for all reports?

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

So far we are using this only for few reports and we want to disable this in all of them.

Robert

If you want to disable it for ALL of the reports in your system, you may be able to modify the .csp page that displays the reports. I don't have a copy of CE 10 available so I can't tell you which specific file.

Another, probably simpler, option might be to update your installation and remove the export files for everything except PDF.

Either way, this change will apply to everything you publish to CE. As far as I know, there is no way to limit this to specific reports.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back