Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CE 10 Service Pack 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

spedi

Programmer
Jun 11, 2002
US
Did any body noticed new problems after installing Service Pack 1 in CE 10 enviornment?

I have issues regarding the "Pending" status with CE 10 without service pack. I am hoping this patch will resolve my issues.

Srinath
srinath_p (at) yahoo.com

I haven't noticed anything odd with CE10 SP1 - you could ask BO if it resolves your issue...we haven't expereinced it here.

We have had no problems and I have been running it for a few weeks.

IIS 6 Windows 2003

Same here, no problem (it's been on my lab since it's release without any issues, we're rolling it out on production next week). We've never had any "pending" related issues though and the SP1 doesn't touch anything in the job servers where I'd think a pending related issue would be (or maybe the CMS, but the ReadMe doesn't mention anything about this kind of glitch). We use Windows 2003 server and have some of the APOS add-ins installed and weren't affected by the SP1 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back