Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDRW OEM (Sanyo CRD-BP4IT) Jumper Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

andychap

IS-IT--Management
Jul 8, 2001
AU
Hi.

I have a number of these drives installed in a tower. I am replacing them with TEACs but do not have the jumper settings for the old drives. As these are OEM (Sanyo dont sell CDRW direct)there is little or no info that I can find. The drives all have a sticker over the pinout info and I cannot read it.Does anyone have this info?

If not I'll just have to "wing it"

Cheers

doesnt look to promising.. although on alot of hds ive seen they are set up like this :::::: usually the far right is cs select 2nd from right is master 3rd from right is slave. but tat it just for a single jumper selector. if youve got two jumpers that have to be configured right... grab a cup of coffeeget a nice comfy pillow to set on the floor with and good luck

I should also have mentioned that they are SCSI Drives I've got the others working OK now, (sat on the floor for a while with numerous coffees). Thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back