Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizkitchris

Technical User
Jan 7, 2005
US
I need to track the number of times someone presses option X in a call pilot menu. To do this I built a phantom TN/DN that DCFW to voicemail and set up a new application for this message only. It all works perfect, except the CDR phone number that comes thru for the call is the voicemail port DN and not the dialed phantom dn.

If I right now just dial the phantom DN 8070 and then check my cdr, the dn listed is 2123 which is the dn on a channel of call pilot.

any ideas how to make the dialed dn show up in cdr?

I don't think you can...
CDR is only concerned with the starting DN and the teminating DN. It doesn't care about what happens in the middle.

I would think that the only way to do that is with some sort of call center software.

my vendor pointed me another way. turns out cpreporter can report the peg counts for options from applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back