Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR on 11C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refire

Technical User
Mar 4, 2003
US
My customer has an option 11c and wants to be able to
go to the terminal and print out incoming and outgoing
calls that extentions have made, on a weekly basis
Does something have to be set up for this ?
Is this a CDR function?

yes, your looking for cdr.. the switch can give you cdr on a per route or even per exten basis.. the switch gives you streaming txt.. if you running otm you can get weekly or on demand reports..

ld 21
prt
cdr, ld 15 to modify that,, then ld 22 prt adan, if you do not have a tty built with user cty, ld 17 to add one.. then go to your routes and cdr yes... one of us can post the code if you need it.. internal cdr can be turned on per station, cls icda

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Code:
TYPE: cdr

TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 0

TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 00
CDR YES
  IMPH NO
  OMPH NO
  AXID NO
  TRCR NO
  CDPR YES
  ECDR NO
  BDI  YES
  PORT 6
  BCAP YES
CHLN 6
FCAF YES
CHMN 1
FCNC 0

and here's the tty
Code:
ADAN     TTY 6
  CTYP QSDI
  GRP  1
  DNUM 6
  DES  TABSCDR
  FLOW NO
  USER CTY
  XSM  NO

in the route, cdr yes they the tty number.. that is unique to my switch, some of your values will take a little planning

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Refire, your customer almost certainly will need a call accounting program to make much sense of the CDR output. I'm not going to get into a "My call accounting program is better than yours" contest, it really depends on what the customer wants and how much they want to pay for it. Do a search in this forum and you'll find plenty of messages that deal with call accounting software.

Steve Harmon
Greenfield, Indiana

Thanks for the come back..........refire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back