Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR Manual 555-006-202

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanGuy

MIS
Apr 29, 2004
US
I've searched all of the AVAYA support sight, but can find nothing but OTHER manuals that reference THIS one. Does anyone have a PDF or know where I can download the:
Call Detail Acquisition & Processing Reference manual, 555-006-202.

TIA - Alan

Thanks, jmzter, but that's not it. This is straight from the CDR description in the "Features Manual":

<begin paste>
For additional information on CDR, see the Call Detail
Acquisition & Processing Reference manual, 555-006-202.
<end paste>

That's the manual I want, 555-006-202.

Does Anyone have it in '.pdf' or anything? It's less than a meg and would be an easy email.

Thanks - Alan

Sorry I got the last set of numbers messed up. I'm having no luck finding it, but did run across this blurb:

"The Call Detail Acquisition and Processing Reference Manual also contains CDR information, but has not been updated in several years and is no longer entirely accurate."

Unless some old timer has it, the document you're looking for is no longer archived.

That's what I need, jaymztr, the OLD manual. I'm working with a G3siV4. Thanks for trying.

How 'bout it, anyone?

Thanks - Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back