Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR Gate Opener in LD 15 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

acsotech

Technical User
Dec 26, 2007
US
I need to change my Customer Data Blk to allow the capture of both outgoing (Which is already set) and incoming (which I need to set). I can not find in any of my manuals where the various labels are listed. I currently have the following:
CDR YES
IMPH NO
OMPH No
AXID YES
TRCR YES
CDPR NO
ECDR YES
BDI NO
PORT 3
BCAP NO

So... Which one do I need to set to YES to capture my incoming CDRs?

Thanks,

ACSOTECH

I got the impression that you are talking about Call Detail Recording (CDR) records. The CDR feature has prompts in the Customer Data Block (CDB) and also in each individual Route Data Block (RDB). So to turn on incoming CDR in each Route you would (of course) be in LD 16 and say yes to the CDR gate opener and yes to the INC prompt for incoming calls.

Okay! I got the incoming call cdrs set okay. However, they are not capturing inbound dialed digits which I am guessing is because I need to turn ANI on. I also guessed it would be in the CDB and RBD as well. Haven't found the right combination yet. Any ideas out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back