Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR from our DEFINITY G3 system 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliav

Technical User
Dec 11, 2003
IL
Hi.
We are trying to generate some CDR from our switch.
we need the cdr to be saved in a file.
I try to configure the "change system-parameters cdr" but I can't find the field that defines where the CDR will be save.
Please tell me if there any references in the web regarding this problem (i already tried the Avaya support).
thanks
have a nice day
Eliav

Does anyone have any further information on this..?

Thanks,
Chris

I thought there are no DCE connectors on a G3r system? Correct me if I'm wrong, I do not see it at all in my system. I do see a C-LAN card. There are no DCE labeled connectors in the back.

The G3r does not have an EIA port. You have to use a Data Module to get the CDR data. G3si, both MCC & SCC cabinets, have a single EIA connector that can be used for either CDR or a System Printer. If you want both on a G3si you will need at least 1 data module.

CDR will only record calls that complete. CDR only writes the call record when the parties hang up.

If you have access to either Terranova or Avaya Terminal Emulator you can write the call data to a file using the 'Capture' feature.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back