Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR for Internal Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkView

Technical User
May 26, 2005
US
I have been reviewing the CDR records generated by my Succession 1000 and have noticed that no CDR records are being generated for internal extension to extension calls. Is there a way to capture this internal information? If so, can someone direct me on how to turn this on?

If you want DN to DN you need to change ICDD to ICDA in the CLS of the phone

correct on both, it's a station level cls and it will fill a large hd very quick. in my 81, about 4 gigs a day.. i run it on a need to know basis on very few stations. that 4 gig is simple math done from file size on 100 phones, with 8000 plus on site, way to big

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

There are some where I work that would like to turn on Internal CDR for specific extensions.

From what I'm reading here, we need simply to change ICDD to ICDA. There is also the warning about the amount of data, of which I was aware.

With pulling in that much data, how is it stored? We have upgraded to OTM 2.2, but it is still just an Access database. How are you able to work with that much data?

I went from ICDD to ICDA, on all of my phones, using global update in OTM. I only have about 150 phones and our call volume is really not that high, even including extension to extension calls. It all worked like a charm. I use a third party call accounting software which has the capability to purge and or archive the processed CDR data so space is not really a big issue for me. Every month I generate a PDF file, with full extension detail, so that any manager can view it and extract what they want. This saves me from having to deal with requests for extension detail information, which I used to get all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back