Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

paspas

Technical User
Aug 30, 2004
RS
Does anyone knows what does this ERROR CODE mean ???

30023: Data is not available for the range date selected
Data is available only from Jan 1, 1970 to Jun 22, 2004.

Hi Paspas,

It sounds as though you are searching for CDR records for the current date. I just ran a test using CDR Analysis and get your exact error message. CDR information is only available for the previous days calls.

Try changing the 'To Date' to the day before and it should work.

Also note you need to have the CDR Insert Service running on the Publisher to insert the CDR records into SQL.

Cheers,

Dan.

I am getting the same error. But my is saying that "date is available only upto May 18" Today is 23th. I use to be able to access reports older than 24 hours (not the last 24 hours). Does anyone has any clues what happened? Where is this date range set and how can it be changed? Thanks.

Check to make sure the ART scheduler service is running; also make sure no one turned off the Service Parameter to insert CDR's into the database. What version of CCM are you running?

TMH

I verified that CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler is running and also Service Parameter to insert CDR into database is turned on. I am running 4.0(2)a version of CCM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back