Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDG Card clearing the alarm Dispaly 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivarr

MIS
Mar 29, 2022
GB
Hi Moriendi,

I added 30 channels from the existing CDG Card unit 1 and activated, after activation some channels are already used/busy, but I noticed one thing in CDG Card display still shows P instead of A means both Circuits are active.

Kindly need your advice on how to clear the alarm (P) and instead the display should be A.

Thanks

It's not a case of clearing alarms and forcing the display to A. The display will go to A automatically once the second link is properly in service. It sounds like you have an issue with your config or the E1. If you can, and config is the same, move the circuit from cct 0 to cct 1 and see if the display changes.

Hi Moriendi, CCT0 is already active and running, I don't want to disturb that active E1. When I activated the CCT1, I didn't even reset just the direct activate command, do you think if I can reset (deactivate and reactivate) it will change the display?

Thanks for your quick reply

Hi again Moriendi in addition to CCT1, I can see that some channels are used and also I performed the testing from DX side by ceasing the trunk (##80 TRK MBR and dialing the Ext #, connected to CCT1 and it went through. Is there any command from Unify that I can cease an active trk from cct1 or like trk maintenance?

Thanks

You can reset the circuit with res-dssu.
Or, with dea-dssu and act-dssu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back