Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CD Portfolio in Director 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 1999
IE
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if there is a simple way to make a stand alone portolio (ie movie of about 50 screen res JPEGS) in Director. I'm currently creating one in Powerpoint but if I could make sense of Director or even start I'd be a happy chap.<br>
<br>
Cheers

Yes there is a quite easy way of creating a portfolio in Director, but not without knowing Director a little.<br>
If you know powerpoint, this might help.<br>
Consider each frame in Director a slide. What you want to appear in the slide, needs to be in the score in the frame.<br>
For a simple slideshow, Powerpoint (as much as I shudder to admit this) might be a better solution.<br>
The learning curve on Director can be a bit steep.

go to file import, import all of your jpgs, they will then be in the cast, simply grab them and drag them in order of your choice to the score which will center them and stretch each to the length you would like it visible, then save as .dir movie or a projector, quicktime, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back