Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCVP Lab back-to-back E1 to E1 connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamedyare

Technical User
Jan 31, 2006
GB
Hi experts,

I am having a problem how to configure PSTN connection between centralised call manager(HQ) and branch site.

On the branch gateway, which is CME 2621xm has WAN connection to HQ, so all my branch IP phones are registed in CUCM 6 in HQ through WAN connection and itis working fine.
Now I am trying to configure SRST with MGCP fallback on CME router, so when WAN connection is down all my branch IP phones can call ip phones on HQ office.

I configured that my branch phones to register in local SRST gateway when WAN connection is down.

I have two E1 cards on the both routers with crosss over cable RJ48C connection between them.
So please help me how to configurate PSTN dail peer configuration, which anable my ip phone on HQ and branch communicate through PSTN.

Kind regards
mohamedyare

So whats connected to the remote router in SRST?

Are your phones failing over correctly?

[americanflag] Go Army!
Tek-TIP Member 19,650

Thanks Jeter,

This problem has been rectified, quiet some time ago.
Thank you for you try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back