Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCV showing all users instead of just agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncheung

Technical User
Feb 27, 2008
CA
Hi There,

We are running CCV 5.0.22 and have come across a strange problem. Regardless of whether our users are actually in a hunt group, they are showing up as agents in Delta Server. We only have 25 licenses (but well under 25 agents) so when you go into CCV to set up your Users BLFs, it gives you the first 25 users in the list

I've gone through every tab in IP Office Phone Manager (5.2(61))to see if there's an "Agent" box checked somewhere but I can't find anything that would cause every single one of our uses to show up as Agents.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

If they all have a login code and force login ticked in their user settings, that is what determines they are agents.

ACS - IP Office Implement

They don't. The only people who have force login selected with a login code are actual agents.

Or in the Deltaserver the 'all users are agents' box is ticked on the tab messagecontrol (the last is from my memory but you should be able to locate it).

Awesome, found it in the Message Control tab in Delta Server and unchecked "All Agents"
Thanks very much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back