Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCT Ref Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

huiguy

MIS
Aug 27, 2007
CA
Hi to all,
Someone has any knowledge of the cause of Resource Not Found in CCT Reference Client. My phones are unable to pick information due to this which shows red.
Thanks,
Hugh

Sounds like the resource would be the phone. There are a lot of ways to go here. Assuming you are on a CS1K with AML, are any working and have any worked?

Yes most of the phones are working. I have CS1K, I am not too sure about what is the AML.

If you are using the CS1K and it is not SIP, then it is AML.

What version of CCT are you running?

Okay, here are some things to check given the situation:

In the CS1K compare a TN that works with one that doesn't paying close attention to AST on the phones (TN) and IAPG set same as a working phone.

In CCT ensure your Terminal is entered with the word "Line " in front of it. It should look like those that are working.

Ensure you have the Terminal associated with the right Addresses (DN's).

Ensure you have the right workstation associated too.

Ensure the reference client is set for that workstation and you are using a user that is associated to that Terminal.

Good luck.

No progress I am missing the PosId in the session log. I see only the TN. All the set up are right and checked with those working. Any thought ?

Need more information: Version, patch, was this working on this phone at some point?

You could try restarting the OAMCMF_Service on CCMS, then restarting the CCT server. This should be done in a maintenance window as it takes down all active CCT connections. Calls still route to phones.

Thanks. I have about 5 sets with this problem. When I changed the TN at a local site it worked. The others are in a romote site making it difficult to change TN.

Hi there,
My last question. The sets with CCT problems have ACQ AS: TN. How do I resolved this to ACQ AS: TN,AST-POSID? The AST on the phones and IAPG are set same as a working phone. I am using ver 8.3.0.28 of CCT. Thanks in advanced.

I would de-acquire/disable the Terminals (TN's) in CCT and then de-acquire in CCMA - Configuration - Phonesets. Ensure the TN is not showing configured in the CS1K. If it is then force a deacquire. Then acquire in CCMA and enable in CCT. See what the CS1K shows.

Sorry, I have done that several times and it did not work. I had to use a new TN before I was able to see ACQ AS: TN,AST-POSID. I do not want to continue doing this because it will get to a time I will not have any TN to swap.

Leads to 2 questions. Are you using a copy or move command or building manually? Did you have to force the CS1K to deacquire? (Still showed acquired even after deacquire in CCMA and CCT.)

Thanks. I seem to have found the solution of deleting the TN in CCT and reinstating it. How long does it take to reuse the same TN in CCT after deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back