Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryingtobetechy

Technical User
Sep 3, 2001
GB
hi guys/girls

i'm doing my ccsa exam this month and wandered if anyone had any good tips/advice or knows of the best material to buy

thanks again

Passed mine on the 14th of last month with 88%. Best advice I can give is read up on Checkpoints published material and official coure book. I took the course 18 months ago when it included VPN. Failed it then. The newer .1 course has less in it and a week reading the course book did it for me. I had lots of NAT and Authentication questions. Good luck.

hello tryingtobetechy,

Here is an inside tip: sell at 40 (hehe). Seriously, the exam is based on the course materials, if you don't have them, then I suggest you purchase the SonicWALL book (by Syngress). It will help, however the course materials from the CSSA course and a strong understanding of where everything is at in the Firewall Menu (VPN, Firewall rules, Nat, etc.)

Can you please share your first name with the community. This is a friendly professional community of techs

GOOD LUCK

Roger White CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC
Certified SonicWALL Instructor
Certified Security Architect and Auditor
SonicWALL Curiculum Developer and Senior Trainer
SonicWALL Academy
(718)450-8127

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back