Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCRS reports on CallPilot150

Status
Not open for further replies.

sroggero

Technical User
Sep 2, 2007
CA
We have a client with the enhance call center feature with reporting enabled.

The Real-time page as well as the connection is established and we are having no issues on this side.

Where we do have a problem is with the reporting, nothing seems to be working and no data on the reports are available. The report show up with the NOrtel header but no info. I also remarked that the date selection only show from 2003 to 2008, 2009 is not available from the drop down menu.

What should be the problem.... It was installed on another server and it was working but the customer change the server and the old one is no longer available.

I suspect a problem with mysql but I'm note sure!!!!

Thanks guys

OK ... I think I got the files from Nortel... but is this the correct patches?

CCRSAppServer (CP 31.10.31.22) &
Call Center Reporting Client (CP 31.10.31.22)

Will this fix the fact that no information is being showed off the reports?

Thanks

NOW...

I installed these two patches and I got the new report display with 2009.

But the connection with the CP150 is no longer working.

Gives, Call Center is refusing the connection on port 2223.
Please ensure that the Call Center has completed its boot cycle."

Call Center is up and running, connection shows 100% but when I run the config it says "2223 FAILED" which is the realtime.

I suppose I would need to install CP150 version 31.10.31.22 cause I am now running version 31.10.14.22.

Can we do the upgrade by using a patch utility or like the BCM upgrades process? Or is there another to connect to the CP150, note that it was working before the upgrade.

Is there any way the CP could be upgraded via the network... is there a Nortel utility available...

Well.... WHERE do I find this CP150 version 31.10.31.22

All the new release I have are 31.10.14.22 and have no idea where to find the new entire release... do I need to buy this one from Nortel.

Thanks Curly.... the Nortel Website was soooo clear....

Here is the file I had to use, I thought it was only the language utility but this was the entier release;

: CP_100_150_Rls_3.1_NA_English_Canadian_French.zip
: CP 100/150 Rls 3.1 NA English/Canadian French (CP 31.10.31.22)

CASE CLOSED - Reporting working A1 with the new time format

Anyone having issues with reports not adding up correctly?
I have a case at one site where Answered calls = 70, abadoned = 9 and presented = 74 as an example. It is worse off in one instance where answered was actually less than presented. Any thoughts or experiences with this by anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back