Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR won't give me results so I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPOfficeIreland

Technical User
Oct 30, 2007
IE
Hey All, Happy New Year to my fellow Avaya tekkers.
Yes another CCR problem. Trying to get total call duration for a queue on a premium rate line(1 DDI) is completely inaccurate compared to what the premium rate provider is reporting. I have checked CCR reports but they just don't add up. What I was thinking of doing is outputting the smdr to a file and simply running some sort of script to filter on dialled DDI number and total duration. Has anyone done something similar they are willing to share or any other alternative? Don't want to force customer into purchasing reporting software - I know what the response would be!
cheers
Dave

How is the Premium rate number routed? Does it go via an AA on the voicemail and as such counts this time as the call being answered (as opposed to when an agent picks up the call)?

ACSS (SME)

One of these days everything will work as it should, and then we'll all be out of a job!

no, it just rings a group direct, then after 20 seconds I have a queue announcement which disconnects the call (obviously plays a prompt to say too busy call back). But the reporting module on CCR is ridiculous, don't know if you have seen Kyles examples. It just doesn't add up. I've a pain in my head looking at it!

Forgot to ask but what version is everything on?

That does seem weird as the setup is fairly straight forward. One of the could be wrong or both. If it's one that's wrong, what's the bet it's CCR!

ACSS (SME)

One of these days everything will work as it should, and then we'll all be out of a job!

latest v7. but yea, it's definetly CCR - it just doesn't compute logically...

turn off CCR and install a trial of Chronicall and see if thats any better!

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

or keep CCR running and install a trial of Tims Plus from Tri-Line and compare - tims uses SMDR

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Was going to do that HSM but at the end of the day I need these reports ongoing so back to the question of telling customer to buy a proper reporting solution. they already have 50 agents licensed...

shame

but worth getting it compared and then raise the issue with Avaya!

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Agreed. Get the data completely discredited and punt off to Avaya. And pray they don't say that its "design intent".

ACSS (SME)

Prove to Avaya the software fails and get a refund.

If it ain't dutch it ain't much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back