Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ccr versus ipoffice 500 stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITELPETE

Programmer
Mar 23, 2009
GB
latest CCR 1.2.6.1, and ipo500 v2 sw 6.0.18,ccr licensed etc.

Hi I am having issues with the avaya ccr:
my wallboard is not reporting as many calls as my reports say. maybe 10% less.
i have tried to re-create issue but to no avail yet as it is a busy call centre.
just wondering if anyone has come across this issue.
I have already tried changing the reporting and wallboard to register internal/external calls, they just wont agree.
Any suggestions that don’t include throwing anything with avaya written on it in the garbage can would be appreciated.
thanks

What stats are you comparing your wallboard and reports?
You know one is more real time and one is historical.

Indeed, you can set so many parameters so you must be absolutely sure that you have set it all the same.

When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

thanks for replying

all i am interested in is answered calls at the moment.for wallboard and reporting
so i am wallboarding(no relation to waterboarding) group 801 for ans calls
and running reports on same group for answered calls.
both set to only account for external calls

There is a problem with the stats on ccr we have a case running with avaya that the reports do not match up and thay have admited there is a problem but they do not know why we are running mointor traces to send to them but they want to know the call senareo when it happands an we havent a clue why it happends and trying to catch it is next to impossible

CCR has many issues that need sorting, what it really needs though is reports, more of them and custom ones too :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

sound like we have to wait for software release 6.0.9999999

It was simply a difference between SMDR showing a call as answered but by an extn that did a 'pick up' who was not in the group that the wallboard was reporting on.
Thanks all

I see, that's what you need to consider when programming pickups from reported groups, an easy thing to overlook :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

I would never use a pickup group in a callcenter.
If the group is busy then there need to be more agents in the group.

When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back