Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

deales

Technical User
Oct 3, 2002
US
We have a Norstar modular with Startalk answering the calls.When callers press 2 its transfered to an extension that appears and rings on 3 other phones. All phones are CFNA to reception after 6 rings but the problem is after 6 rings the voicemail kicks in with an error message and disconnects the caller.There are no mailboxes associated with any of the phones and no phones are suppose to forward to VM.My question is once the VM xfers the call to ext shouldnt CFNA kick it to reception. Thanks in advance to anybody that can put me in the right direction.

i would make sure all 3 phone CFNA to the Reception phone, maybe one of them is not. Also what kind of error message are you getting?
Gabriel

Sounds like your TRANSFER CALLBACK is set to 6 rings. Try bumping it up a notch.

MarvO said it

I checked all the cfna on all the phones and even had cfna:NONE and it still gives a recording like could not complete session goodbye. I'll try the transfer callback
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back