Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ccr tree to transfer to guest mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitld

Technical User
Jul 23, 2013
US
I have a norstar CICS 6.1 s/w and a flash VM with 2.0.10. Ext range of CICS is 200-215, I have assigned guest mailboxes 302 to 306. When a call is answered by the AA, the CCR tree will not transfer to guest mailboxes. Says person not available and plays recording for the path again. If call is answered by receptionist, she can transfer to mailboxes OK. Am I missing something in the creation of guest mailbox, or is there something in the CCR tree that I'm missing.

Sounds like you are transferring to a internal set (Trsf, INT, 3XX) instead of mailbox.
Instead you need to select "LEAVE MSG" to mailbox 3XX

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

The receptionist uses the F986 VM transfer the AA just try's to call a phone not MB. For dialing on AA to a MB the caller needs to add a star before the MB#. *302 then it will go directly to the MB.

Thanks, I was transferring to ext instead of lvmsg. Everything is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back