Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR tree 9 mailbox cannot be deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriscaton

Vendor
Dec 11, 2002
US
I have a CP150 2.0 with a day ccr tree built. In the tree were two paths the directed callers to mailboxes. All was working well. Customer wanted changes and the mailboxes were to be deleted. I removed the appropriate paths and resaved the CCR tree (Tree 1) yes, I disabled the tree first.

tree is enabled and working properly but I cannot delete the mailboxes that were assinged to the original tree.

message is "Mailbox 180 cannot be deleted because it is assigned to call tree 9"

there is no tree or path labeled 9. I have also just rebooted with no change.

Thanks

Chris Caton

Have you gone in and verified that CCR tree 9 has nothing in it?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

I think I just talked with someone with a similar problem. They found that they had to go into the programming via the sets (not computer) to get to "Tree 9" and take out the mailboxes. Apparently that tree is some kind of dumping ground for that stuff and you cannot see it from the GUI interface.

Thanks Tarm,

I'll give it a shot tonight. There has always been something mysterious between the telephone interface and the GUI interface. I had a similar problem on other call pilots where I could not delete a mailbox (no CCR involved) but could do it as normal from a telephone. I have not had many problems since 3.0 was release so I am assuming a software oversight.

I did try to delete the mailboxes from the set but got the same error in the LCD. I did not try to locate Tree 9 though...

tree 9 could be the 'working' tree - this used to be the case in the Flash VM (where it was tree 3 or 5)

This has to be committed before it becomes a live tree (save as tree 1 etc)

try what digiteld and tarm suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back