Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR routing and VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgreen2

Programmer
Aug 10, 2002
US
I have DN 210 that has a mailbox assigned to it. If this extension is chosen directly during the AA messages then I would like it to go to this mailbox after 3 rings. But, I also have a selection on my CCR tree that I would like to setup so it rings extension 210 but if no answer then it forwards to an information mailbox. I tried to do this with a Hunt Group. I made 210 the only member and I set the overflow to an information mailbox number. I then made the CCR selection transfer to 696 (HG01). For some reason this didn't forward to the information mailbox for the huntgroup. It just says "the extension you have selected is unavailable". I don't think this is the intended use for a Hunt Group anyway, but I could not figure out another way of doing this. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I think if you make a mailbox 696 (the number of the hunt group it may work for you also make the overflow your voicemail DN JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

That is a good idea. I hadn't thought of doing that. I will try it and post the results here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back