Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR, Reports, lost call and Wallboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

lombax1985

IS-IT--Management
Apr 22, 2010
IT
Hi all, sorry for my english :)

I'm trying Avaya CCR, I've read both user and installation manuals, but I can't find a report that is very important for many customers.

More exactly, they would like to know how many calls were "lost" depending of the ring duration. Example:

Total call lost: 50
Call lost between 0 and 10 sec: 5
Call lost between 10 and 20 sec: 10
Call lost between 20 and 30 sec: 25
Call lost over 30 sec: 10

I remember that on CCC there was a similar report, It's correct? The values (0 to 10, 10 to 20) were changeable by the user. Is there any similar report in CCR?

Moreover, with CCC, there was the possibility to "autostart" and "autologin" the PC Wallboard. It was simple to install it on a PC and then to remove keyboard and mouse, at every start the wallboard was auto-opened.

Is there any possibility to do this with CCR?

Thank you in advance

Fabio Lombardo

You can have a report where you see the queue time and that the call is lost.

CCR wallboard is web based and needs a login.
You can check the option "remember me on this computer but i think you still need to enter the password.

ACSS IP Office
APSS IP Office
APSS UC
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

DATELs CallSweet Live has a report like the one you mentioned above (calls answered 0 - 10, etc.).

Not sure who to talk to over there but their website is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back