Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeloh

Technical User
Jun 10, 2004
CA
Keep getting this error and a blank page on the Browsers. Using Explorer 8.0 and all security features turned off.
All other modules seems to work fine except reporting.

Webpage error details:

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:25:59 UTC

Line: 67
Char: 4
Code: 0
URI:
Line: 78
Char: 24
Code: 0
URI:
Any Ideas will help.

Did you install IIS and ASP.net before you installed the sql database ?

Are there any other apps on the server ?

ACS IP Office
APSS IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
APSS UC
ACA - Voice Services Management

From Avaya UK i got this solution.

Step 1: copy the entire folder located at: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\crystalreportviewers12

Step2:
1) Go to My Computer
2) Right click and select Manage
3) Expand Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
4) Expand Web Sites
5) Expand Default Web Site
6) Expand aspnet_client
7) Expand system_web
7) Look in the folders listed under aspnet_client .. if the folder "crystalreportviewers12 does not appear in any of the folders listed under aspnet_Client, paste the entire "crystalreportviewer12" folder in the folder that is missing the "crystalreportviewers12" folder.

How did we discover this? I looked at the most recent log file on the Server under c:\winnt\system32\logfiles and went to the very last entries in the log file. The path described in Step 2 above was listed, so we took a chance and pasted the missing folder in this path structure!

I had the same problem.

After repairing Crystal reports in Add/Remove Programs it was fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back