Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Reporting service stopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

elly10

Vendor
Nov 15, 2008
GB
Hi

Anyone experiencing problems with CCR Reporting service stopping when running a manual report, to get it working the service running again reset data analyzer service manually, but schedule reports work fine.

CCR running on vmware server 4GB ram sql express, system up to latest version 8 software.

What version SQL do you use?
SQL 2005 is not supported anymore.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

www.lantel.nl
logolantel.png

Hi tipler

2008 r2 sql express, Not sure what the version of VMWare customer is using.

OS Name Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name Reporting
System Manufacturer VMware, Inc.
System Model VMware Virtual Platform
System Type x64-based PC

Any other softwarr installed on the server?
Whst kind of report are you willing to make?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

www.lantel.nl
logolantel.png

Hi

tipeter
Sorry for delay on responsing, the vm server running ccr is running vmpro and has manager installed.

However I not sure how vm servers are running on the physical server.

IPOConsultant6
This morning both SQL Database & Historical Reporting services stopped, cleared event log reset iis and started services. Will asked for copy of event log.

Further info

This system has been running with CCR for some time dating back to ver 6.0 which had numerous problems with services and iis problems. Tried 6 months or so ago upgrading to 6.1 and using the relevant ccr installation files. However customer still experience faults with printer discovery service stopping. Upgraded to the lastest ver 8 now experencing present problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back