Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR report tabs do not display 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

papapoon

Technical User
Jan 17, 2012
CA
Hello all,

Just trying to setup reports in CCR version 7.0.

When navigating to the reports section, I believe we are supposed to see some tabs but these do not display.

I have created a report type, etc..they display on the left hand side but I am unable to run any reports or do anything basically.

I have attached a screenshot of what I mean.
Any ideas?

Windows server 2008
SQL server 2008 R2
All the proper updates should be installed
etc..

yup everything is running, all green, status is green.

Basically the reports section does not work
Also, when I log into CCR using a supervisors account, navigate to scheduler, and attempt to add a task, add a message, it gives me an error as well, I click on continue and the task then appears.

I dont understand, they changed the look and feel in rel 7 so you dont have those tabs anymore.

you have generate or configure report at the top left, and the reports you create just drag and drop in the box in the centre.

I dont see anything missing in your screen shot?

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

you have generate or configure report at the top left, and the reports you create just drag and drop in the box in the centre."

As for this, for some reason, I can't drag and drop in the centre.
Nothing happens when I do so...

Clicking on generate report does nothing either.
I have tried all 3 major browsers, turned off pop-up blocker, allowed all cookies, etc..

still nothing..

It looks like it does not show all information.
Do a reinstall and see what happens.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

www.lantel.nl
logolantel.png

I have the same problem..
just reinstall and not happens..

any new idea about what can be done?
some configuration inside IIS or Win2k8R2?

Hi,

Did you manage to get this working? I have a customer with te same issue on r8
Windows server 2008r2.

Thanks

Dave.

We had a nightmare with this, Avaya and distribution denied that it was an Avaya issue. I think there is a problem with the CCR install script.

Once you have CCR installed and no report tabs being displayed just re-install the crystal report run time and re-boot the server and it should start working.

If not let me know.

Dave.

Report tab appears on the CCR PC server. i tried different computer with the same network with the CCR PC server,the report tab did not appear. i already used IE9 and firefox.

This sounds like a different issue, the issue I had was that the tabs didn't appear on the CCR Server PC. As soon as I re-installed crystal the tabs appeared again on the server. they also worked on other PC's on the network.

what would be the problem? do i need to reinstall crystal on the CCR PC server?

In order to fix my issue, I had to to re-install windows, sql, etc..all of the .net hotfixes in order properly (I wasnt the one who initially installed it).

I ended up using the CCR guide for IPoffice version 8 since it talks about Windows server 2008 and not the CCR guide for IPoffice 7 since it talks about Windows server 2003.

Fixed my issue

going to the control panel and re-installing Crystal Reports and rebooting fixed it for me. i was running server 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back