Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

faqeel

Technical User
Mar 15, 2013
AE
Hi All IPO Experts,

I have some issues coming up with CCR installed at one our client location.

We are generating summary reports for CCR and following are the issues/confusions present in report.

Answered Calls are greater than total Customer calls? Why is that happening?
What exactly is the formula for calculating the Answered calls.

I believe either there is some issue in the CCR tool or we need more clarity on how this Answered calls is calculated?

I have gone through the Help a number of time but im not getting any clue on why this is happening.

has anyone else ever faced this issue or been through with confusion?

i hope this someone has a solution to this.

thanks

Maybe its taking into consideration extension to extension calls

ACSS-SME,ACSS Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager,ACSS Avaya Scopia Solution,ACSS Avaya one-X UC Soft Clients,ACSS Avaya Session Border Controller, ACSS Avaya Aura Messaging,
ACSS Avaya Aura Call Center Elite, ACSS Avaya Aura CM and CM Messaging,ACIS Avaya Aura CM and CM Messaging, ACIS SME, ACIS Avaya CM 5.2.1

agents are sitting next to each other.... and they are 7 agents only... and they have confirmed no internal calls have been made....

Could there be some transfers being done?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

what about the guy who's wife calls him at work, this will count as a call.

ACSS-SME,ACSS Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager,ACSS Avaya Scopia Solution,ACSS Avaya one-X UC Soft Clients,ACSS Avaya Session Border Controller, ACSS Avaya Aura Messaging,
ACSS Avaya Aura Call Center Elite, ACSS Avaya Aura CM and CM Messaging,ACIS Avaya Aura CM and CM Messaging, ACIS SME, ACIS Avaya CM 5.2.1

yes transfers are being made..i dont know how to share the pdf file here.. if there could be a way to upload my pdf file.. i could have shown the difference im getting in answered calls and customer calls...

do you know the formula for answered calls.. i think that may clear the picture alot... what do you suggest?

so you mean to say...
if my wife calls in and is answered by someone else.. and then that agent transfers the call to me.. that will be treated as another answered call?

so the figure would be... 1 customer call and 2 answered calls?

CCR was poorly conceived, poorly implemented and has been poorly patched and fixed since then. It's inaccurate, complicated, convoluted in its calculations and prone to crashing with a change in wind direction. That's why most people who frequent here avoid it at all costs and also why we can't give you satisfactory and accurate answers....:)

Couldn't of had said it better myself!

Faqeel, you want XIMA Chronicall [smile]

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

They have also come out with IPOCC and are treating it like a real SMB solution in a competitive environment. The product is built on the architecture of the Aura Contact Center only much simpler to implement and maintain. Xima also has a very good reporting package, but IPOCC is much more.

IPOCC is totally not build on Aura contact center as it is based on a ten year old Tenovis contact center called BCC.
I think the ACCS is based on the Aura contact center but that is also a different product.
Nothing beats Xima chronicall in this case.
The reports of IPOCC are not even close to what Xima can do.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back