Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybrian

IS-IT--Management
Sep 11, 2007
GB
Hi! Just installed CCR, everyting seems to be installed as it should. When the installation finised, th server opens the folowing URL and prompts me for username/password and language.

At no point during setup have I been able to setup this username/password, nor point to my IPO. According to the manual, I should be redirected to a site where i could create my new admin account, but that never happens. How am I supposed to login? There seems to be no default username/password to find anywhere.

please help, urgent!

ADMINISTRATOR USERNAME:Created the first time IP Office Customer Call Reporter is run after installation.
PASSWORD: Created the first time IP Office Customer Call Reporter is run after installation.

You can then change it through the system settings after logging in as administrator.
EMAIL ADDRESS:An address is entered during installation when the administrator account is first created. This address can be changed by after logging in by going to the System Settings tab.

PLEASE REFER TO CCR DOCUMENTATION INTRODUCTION, ACCOUNT SETTINGS

yes thank you, but the whole point is that it never asks me to create a username/password. whn the installation finishes, it just opens the webpage and asks me to log in. I dont get to choose my IPO, my username or anything during setup. And then i just end up at the login page.

Any ideas? I tried reinstalling, same thing. I dont know what im doing wrong!

I too am having issues with CCR. I was getting the same thing. I just removed that and replced with Address/CCRWebClient
This seemd to give me the option to create the supervisor. Now...if I can get the rest of this to work.

The manual tells you to keep refreshing the page if this happens.

I've had it a couple of times. Fixed by refresh a couple, and had to move to another server on another occassion. Didn't matter how many times I tried the install, it just wouldn't work on that box. Went straight onto another with no issue!!!!

Just out of interest. Look in the SQL and see if there is an Administrator . I think it is in TBO.Users

Jamie Green

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back