Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Errors 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobRendle

IS-IT--Management
Nov 14, 2012
GB
Hi All,

IP500v1 on R7.0.5
CCR on R7.0.6.6 (also tried R7.0.1.31)
Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition
MS SQL 2008 R2

Customer previously had SQL Express 2005 but had filled their database. Backed up the database, uninstalled SQL Express 2005 installed SQL Server 2008 - backed up database has been moved to another server so not to conflict with the install of 2008.

After installing CCR (following the guide by the letter!), when the webpage loads (localhost/CCRWebClient), you get the Avaya IPO CCR Splash Screen and are then re-routed to a page which says "An Unexpected Error has occurred which has been logged".

In the Event Viewer, the following error is reported :-

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Avaya IPOCCR Client
Event Category: None
Event ID: 4001
Date: 14/11/2012
Time: 14:04:06
User: N/A
Computer: AVAYA-SERVER
Description:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ServiceStatusManager' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ManagementServiceManager' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Security.Authentication.ExtendedProtection.ExtendedProtectionPolicy' from assembly 'System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at System.ServiceModel.HttpTransportSecurity..ctor()
at System.ServiceModel.BasicHttpSecurity..ctor()
at System.ServiceModel.BasicHttpBinding..ctor(BasicHttpSecurityMode securityMode)
at System.ServiceModel.BasicHttpBinding..ctor()
at Avaya.SBCC.Security.BasicHttpSecurityBinding..ctor(UserNameSecurityData data)
at Avaya.SBCC.Security.ProxyFactory.CreateProxy[Proxy,Contract](String uri, UserNameSecurityData data)
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.ServiceAgents.ManagementServiceAgent..ctor(LoginBase loginBase, SecureString passwordHash, String browserSessionId, Boolean suppressEvents)
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.ServiceAgents.ServiceAgentFactory.GetManagementServiceAgent()
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ManagementServiceManager..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ManagementServiceManager.ForceLogout(String sessionId)
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.FrontEnd.WebController.ForceLogoff(String sessionId)
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.FrontEnd.BasePage.Base_PreInit(Object sender, EventArgs e)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ServiceStatusManager.get_DatabaseMonitorAlarms()
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.FrontEnd.Logon.RenderInitialLogon(Login userLogonControl)
at Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.FrontEnd.Logon.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

In an attempt to resolve the issue, I have tried :-

Uninstalling and Re-installing MS SQL 2008 R2, removing IISv6 and any attached components, Removing .NET35 and the associated Windows Updates and deleting any CCR/SBCC entries in the registry, rebooting and re-installing CCR following the guide from the Knowledge Base. Including re-creating the IPOCCR account on the IP500v1 The same error occurs.

Have tried removing all of the errors from the Event Viewer and rebooting, unfortunately that didnt work either.

Have tried a different install package (R7.0.1.31) and get the same error.

The Services are running as the Domain Administrator, and I have checked the permissions on all of the CCR Files and all seems to be correct.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks, yea I did that prior to uninstalling - that's when the error message relating to Chrome came up.

tlpeter / IPOffice Ireland,

Just to let you know that uninstalling all of the .net components (and any Windows Updates relating to .net), the VJ# redistributable, IIS and "deleting" the SQL Database and then installing using the CCR8.1 Guide fixed the issue (even though I'm using 7.0.6.6). Looks like it was down to a missing .NET update (there are 2 extra Windows Updates required when following the 8.1 Install Guide).

Thank you both for the assistance :)

You are welcome :)
Glad that at least one CCR upgrade works :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back