Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR AvayaSbccRTService keeps maxing out CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukhodwil

Technical User
Jan 11, 2007
GB
I have an daily intermitant problem with CCR where the AvayaSbccRTService.exe service keeps maxing out the CPU on the server. When it does this, the stats obviously are then affected because its not able to keep up with the calls.

I haven't been able to link it to any event ie Reports being run, Scheduled tasks, Wallboards.....its not as if its too busy either. The last occurence there was only 7 calls in progress.

The setup is IP500v2 7.0.5
CCR Version 7
CCR Server is DL120 Xeon 2.4, 4GB Ram, Windows 2008 R2 64bit
Voicemail/attendant was on this server however has been moved to different server as thought it might be overloaded. But this really isn't the case as this has proved.

The problem occurs about 3-4 times a day and Event viewer doesn't show any problems or alarms when it happens either.

Anyone had this or suggest what it could be?
Avaya's response was....."Doesn't happen on ours" which is less than helpful!

Help Please!!

funny that, i have two customers ccr servers doing similar things. oddly they havent done it recently. i have a call open with ScanSource but Avaya do put up a lot of hurdles before looking into it!

ACSS - SME

Did you do anything on them that may have sorted the problem? or it just stopped?

I think its CCR version 7 as it worked fine for 2 weeks on 6.1 and before the upgrade.
The only thing I can think of, is the Upgrade didn't upgrade it properly and its done something to the registry. I've uninstalled it and re-installed it but still the same thing happens.

Its looking like the only avenue I have left is rebuild the Windows Server........

well, these are two brand newly built servers in very busy call centres, on rel 7

restarting all the CCR services seems to resolve it..... but like i say, it hasn't occurred for a while, which is annoying because it wont now get looked at!

ACSS - SME

Sean, you are probably right. They didn't fix half the repeatable issues raised in the FT for R7, there is little chance of them attempting intermittant ones :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back