Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR and NMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynwil

Technical User
Nov 13, 2008
Has anyone any experience with the CCR and NMS Adaptive Predictive dialler working together? I am assuming that an agent on a call generated by the dialler digital extensions will show as Busy Non Q as the call is an internal transfer as far as the Agent is concerned. What i actually get is the Agent showing Available in monitor although the handset is actually in use on an external call generated by the dialler. If i try to replicate the situation by manually external dialling from one extension then transfering the external call to an Agents handset it shows as Bust Non Q as expected!!!!

i have the same issue as you have but have been unable to fix it.

Well the Tek-Tips member named nmsadaptive is watching this thread, perhaps he will offer assistance should it turn out not to be a CCR issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back