Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Agent Time card report bugged in 8.1 (69) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gupz

Programmer
Jan 20, 2011
GB
Hello all,

Have recently had a system upgraded to 8.1 (69) and CCR seems to be playing up..

Pull a report and group by day and the data all seems fine, Pull the same report and group by agent and the report is about three times and big and it all just seems to be duplicated nonsense!

I have tried various supervisor accounts, deleted and recreated. Deleted and recreated reports also and the error remains.

Avaya, Alcatel, Panasonic, 3com NBX, Swyx, 3cx
----------
Avaya ACIS SME
Alcatel ACFE

Jack of all, Master of none!

I dont think many of us here use CCR much anymore due to the pain you are suffering now. You will be better logging this as a support query with Avaya. Good luck! :)

ACSS - SME
General Geek

In the process of that at present but thought I would ask the Guru's before going through the pain.

----------
Avaya ACIS SME
Alcatel ACFE

I have seen you lot mention Xima's Chronicall. Is it really so much better ? what kind of cost?

----------
Avaya ACIS SME
Alcatel ACFE

This starts happening to customers after CCR put the restriction that report duration has to contain either login/logoff at least for shift time to come up for a particular day. So I think if your report duration includes possible login/logoff timings this won't happen.

Nah I have eliminated that by setting report day from 06:00 - 23:00. the hours of work are 9:00 - 5:00 having said that..... there are 'users' there..

----------
Avaya ACIS SME
Alcatel ACFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back